Marketing Assistant Jobs in Denver – Colorado – USA at Metropolitan State University of Denver
Title: Marketing Assistant
Company: Metropolitan State University of Denver
Location: Denver – Colorado – USA
Type: Part Time, Per diem
Posting Number S00657 Position Title Marketing Assistant Employment Status Student Work Study or Student Hourly Hourly Wage
Employee Category Student Department Art Gallery Location College of Letters, Arts and Sciences Position Summary
Center for Visual Art, MSU Denver is the university’s off-campus, contemporary art center that provides diverse, high-quality art experiences that advance the global urban dialogue. The marketing assistant works with the Communications Manager to ensure a dynamic public image of CVA and compelling communication of CVA’s mission-driven programs and identity. The student awarded this position will gain hands-on experience in arts-related marketing communications, as well as establish contacts and relationships with individuals in the Denver art scene and MSU Denver community.
* Develop social media and newsletter content.
* Assist with administering CVA’s growing membership program.
* Update webpage content (training on the Word Press platform will be provided).
* Photograph exhibition openings and other events.
* Maintain CVA’s email and direct mail contact lists.
* Update community calendars and MSU Denver media outlets with exhibition information.
* Compile marketing metrics from a variety of online and offline sources for reporting and analysis.
* A marketing, journalism, communications, business, art history or other related major with a strong interest in visual art
* Junior/Senior standing
* 3.0 GPA or higher
* Microsoft Office and Google platforms proficient
* Excellent writer and strong communicator
* Photography or videography skills
* Previous social media or marketing experience
Posting date 10/31/2022 Closing date Closing Instructions Open Until Filled Work Hours
Approximately 10-15 hours/week during CVA business hours. Occasional evening hours to assist with events. Schedule flexible to accommodate classes.
MSU Denver offers temporary, non-benefit eligible employees sick leave. The sick leave is accrued at a rate of 1 hour for every 30 hours worked, not to exceed a maximum of 48 hours in a calendar year.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Please send resume, cover letter and samples of your writing to Jenna Miles, Communications Manager at CVA, milesjen.