Senior Graphic Designer Job in Australia at The Creative Store –
Are you a talented self-motivated Senior Graphic Designer with proven experience and a unique portfolio?
Do you have a keen eye for detail and understand content and designing content for great brands?
Do you have 6 or more years of experience preferably within an agency setting?
Our North Sydney-based client is a rapidly growing agency offering integrated solutions combining strategy and creativity. With offices in Melbourne and Sydney, they provide a range of services including performance marketing, UX design and development, and brand and creative services to both national and international clients.
They are seeking a Senior Designer with 6+ years of experience to join their team full-time. As a Senior Designer in this growing agency, you will play a key role in the creation and development of intelligent and engaging brand communications and collateral. Working closely with the Brand Director and copywriters, you will bring your creativity, digital design skills, and strong ideas to the table. You will be responsible for concepting and ideating, as well as executing designs to meet project requirements. With a focus on digital work, your ability to understand and interpret client needs, as well as your experience in performance marketing and understanding of digital design, will be essential in delivering integrated solutions that bring together strategy and creativity.
- Generate intelligent design solutions, bringing big ideas to life with enthusiasm
- Work as part of the team to create big, impactful solutions that work across a range of media
- Produce and communicate a consistent stream of fresh ideas and develop visual solutions that are both on brief and on brand
- Demonstrate high levels of motivation and perseverance with a strong sense of belief in your ideas, plus the skills and confidence to express and present them to various stakeholders
- Develop a good understanding of the brand/ visual assets and personality of each client’s brand
- Display well-developed teamworking skills; the ability to take on feedback well and to be able to adapt ideas to clients’ and colleagues needs
- Be confident and compelling in presenting and explaining your solutions internally on paper and in person and, where required, alongside the Client Services teams direct to client
- Develop work that builds the agency’s reputation externally, contributing to wider business goals and playing a role in the agency’s onward growth
- Listen to feedback on creative concepts with an open mind and a willingness to improve and refine your ideas with the guidance of your colleagues
- Assess both your own and fellow team members creative outputs, ensuring ideas and designs are sound, executed in the best way possible and in line with the creative expectations of the agency
- Inspire and support junior members of the Creative Team
- Liaise with other departments internally to ensure the smooth and effective flow of work
- Play your part to ensure all projects run efficiently and in-line with forecasts and expectations
Knowledge & Experience:
- 6+ years of agency or related business experience
- Experience of brand and integrated marketing communications projects
- Highly skilled in all the usual Creative Suite applications
- Impressive conceptual and art direction skills
- Able to conceptualise, articulate, direct and produce rounded creative ideas.
- Skilled creative thinker with a developing understanding of all aspects of execution and development across digital media
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and organisation skills
- High level of diplomacy and ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships both with clients and within the agency
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to multi-task proficiently
- Strong presentation skills on paper and in person
- A sense of humour, a willingness to roll up your sleeves while leaving your ego at the door
If you are an experienced Senior Graphic Designer, this is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-paced agency environment. This position offers a diverse range of responsibilities and projects, giving you the chance to showcase your skills and creativity. You will have the chance to work on a variety of projects and clients and be part of a team of talented designers and creatives.
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
Company: The Creative Store –
Company Location: Australia