Warehouse Helper 3 Canoe Job at Black & Veatch Family of Companies Holt, FL
Full Job Description
We believe real value is powered by the unique skills and experiences of our professionals. The interchange of ideas from a diverse group of people gives our teams an expanded perspective and the ability to find better solutions for our clients.
Company : Overland Contracting Inc
Req Id : 96843
Job Title : Warehouse Helper 3 Canoe
Location : PJHOLT
Business Unit Sector : OCI-BVOPS-CONSTRUCTION
Opportunity Type : Craft (non-union)
Relocation eligible : No
Full time/Part time : Full-Time
Project Only Hire : No
Visa Sponsorship Available: No
- Contact Compensation
- NCCER Construction Craft Laborer NCCER Core Curriculum or equivalent Craft Training Program
Work Environment/Physical Demands
- Lift and carry heavy items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Stand, Kneel, Bend, Stoop, Move in and around confined and cluttered places, and uneven areas, see and hear naturally or with correction.
- Full range of motion and flexibility consistent with requirements of the job duties.
- Requires using hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools or controls according to a set procedure.
- Requires repetitive movement.
- Climb and maintain balance on steel framework, stairs, ladders and scaffolds.
- Work up to a 12 hour shift doing hard physical labor in varying temperature extremes and other outside conditions.
- Typical construction site environment.
- Requires working in cramped work spaces and getting into awkward positions.
- Requires working in very hot (above 90 F degrees) or very cold (below 32F degrees) temperatures and exposure to inclement weather such as dust, wind, snow, rain, etc.
- Requires working in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions.
- Includes exposure to sounds and noise levels that are distracting or uncomfortable.
- Work around hazardous equipment.
- This position is considered a safety sensitive position.
Black & Veatch endeavors to make www.bv.com/careers accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process because of a disability, please contact the Employee Relations Department at +1-913-359-1622 or via our accommodations request form. This contact information is for disability accommodation requests only; you may not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications. General inquiries about the status of applications will not be returned.
Black & Veatch is committed to being an employer of choice by creating a valuable work experience that keeps our people engaged, productive, safe and healthy.
Our comprehensive benefits portfolio is a key component of this commitment and offers and array of health care benefits including but not limited to medical, dental and vision insurances along with life insurance and a robust wellness program.
To support a healthy work-life balance, we offer paid vacation and holiday time after the eligibility period has been met.
A variety of additional benefits are available to our professionals including, but not limited to, a company matched 401k plan, vendor discounts, AD&D insurance, pre-taxed accounts, voluntary legal plan, identity theft and credit monitoring services, and the B&V Credit Union.
By valuing diverse voices and perspectives, we cultivate an authentically inclusive environment for professionals and are able to provide innovative and effective solutions for clients.
Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Black & Veatch does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
Notice to External Search Firms: Black & Veatch does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be obligated to pay a placement fee for unsolicited resumes. Black & Veatch Talent Acquisitiion engages with search firms directly for hiring needs.
About the Company
Company: Black & Veatch Family of Companies
Company Location: Holt, FL